TAKE HOME ASSIGNMENT
Take home assignment
- Teacher: Andrew Kwabula
- Chemical reactions make new chemicals.
- Atoms are rearranged during a chemical reaction, but the number of atoms does not change.
- Evidence of chemical reactions includes a large temperature change, bubbles, or a colour change.
- Chemical reactions can be represented using equations
* Introduction to Retail Trade
* Large Scale Retailers
* Common Characteristics of Large Scale Retailers
Periodic Table notes
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS
This lesson looks at Livingstone’s life and expeditions. It presents an account of his upbringing in Scotland, his early years as a missionary in southern Africa, and the celebrated cross-continental expedition of 1852-56. The essay also discusses the Zambezi Expedition (1857-64) as well as Livingstone’s final journeys (1866-73), including the 1871 Nyangwe massacre and the famous meeting with Henry M. Stanley ("Dr Livingstone I Presume?")
Skip site announcements