Periodic Table notes
- Teacher: Andrew Kwabula
- Chemical reactions make new chemicals.
- Atoms are rearranged during a chemical reaction, but the number of atoms does not change.
- Evidence of chemical reactions includes a large temperature change, bubbles, or a colour change.
- Chemical reactions can be represented using equations
* Introduction to Retail Trade
* Large Scale Retailers
* Common Characteristics of Large Scale Retailers
This lesson looks at Livingstone’s life and expeditions. It presents an account of his upbringing in Scotland, his early years as a missionary in southern Africa, and the celebrated cross-continental expedition of 1852-56. The essay also discusses the Zambezi Expedition (1857-64) as well as Livingstone’s final journeys (1866-73), including the 1871 Nyangwe massacre and the famous meeting with Henry M. Stanley ("Dr Livingstone I Presume?")
Skip site announcements